I really don't have a favorite pose…. I'm just starting yoga and learning all the different poses. I just bought my first yoga mat 3 weeks ago. I use it everyday, even when it's my rest day for working out
When I was little, I loved Shavasana, because it was mainly lieing down and didn’t involve any active stretching. Now, I love the pigeon pose.
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Is yoga making you more productive?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?