Yoga is great for maintaining good mobility. It improves flexibility and strength, but also is a good form of meditation as it encourages you to focus on the breath
Yoga stretches out tour muscles releasing tension(that can really effect you in ways you don’t realize), help with flexibility, and there is some science that shows it helps build bone density(plan for the future I always say). Plus it’s a simple way to bond with your family.
Yoga is a great way to help manage my digestive issues. It helps stretch the stomach muscles and bowls which helps with the flow of digestion. Yoga is also an incredible way to connect with your mind and relieve all your stress.
For me it does wonders to my back. Also emotionally it is helping me a lot. Healing many wounds I didn’t know were still bleeding.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?