Tommie Lyne J.
Gradually. Where is there pain? Where is there tension? What is your flexibility in each part of your body some will be more flexible than others; in turn some will be stiffer or painful. Explore your body from Head to Toe. Start by taking a deep breathe in and exhale. Gently lower your chin; don't overextended; respect your limits especially on your neck to avoid injury. Slowly roll your neck side to side breathing consistently. Roll your down your spine slowly until you touch your toes. Roll back up and gently twist to each side. Pay attention to your body and it will tell you where and what feels good. Twisting Stretches and Balancing Poses are my favorite because they are extremely effective and fun and challenging.
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?
- How do you do yoga when your really busy