I don't know if it is recommended for sleep, but I find child's pose and reclined cobbler's pose both very soothing. I hope that helps!
there is this pose where you just lay in the ground and put your legs up a wall for 3 minutes. i heard it helps you sleep better.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?