If you like to dance, then dance. Or go for a very short walk in the lunch time if possible and as usual use stairs not the elevator. Listening to music while moving is always great.
I would say to watch some videos on how to get motivated but honestly I feel like watching videos then doing it is a waste of time since all you have to do is get comfy and actually doing it. Try searching ambient sounds on youtube meditate be grateful and move forward to your day.
Make an obstacle course in the living room or all around the house so every time you need to get something from another room you have to go throught it
Dance while you water the plants, Play with the kids, take the stairs – two steps up, one step down – until you make it to the top, do lunges when you go to get a cup of coffee (suitable if you have home office😅)
The most creative ways to get a little movement each morning are usually the simplest. Dance to your favorite song while doing a task, such as making breakfast.
Zen Bia P.
Sometimes just listening to music can get me moving. Soft music for stretching or something a bit faster to dance around too. I guess not everyone likes music for those things, but there is always something for each person. Keep trying! Don't give up! You will find it!
I like to start my day with 5 sun salutations. It wakes my body up and works out some of the tightness that settles in overnight, and it's a quick and easy way to get my body moving and energised right out of bed in the morning.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?