Yes, because even if weekends and holidays are supposed to be rest time, yoga is not a working activity and it helps bringing peace to me. Furthermore, I have more time in weekend and holidays 🙂
Because of my job i don't really have weekends or holidays 😅 I usually do yoga even on my days off, and just skip it when I feel too tired
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?