Yes, because even if weekends and holidays are supposed to be rest time, yoga is not a working activity and it helps bringing peace to me. Furthermore, I have more time in weekend and holidays 🙂
Because of my job i don't really have weekends or holidays 😅 I usually do yoga even on my days off, and just skip it when I feel too tired
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?