Bridge pose, all the way! It helps you center your breathing and helps you relax while still getting in a slight little core workout! It’s wonderful for the mind and body, and I highly recommend including it in your yoga routine!
I personally prefer power yoga because your doing your cardio, you’re working on your strength, you’re stretching your body which is making you more flexible and your blood starts running. It has so many benefits.
I also like doing yoga before bed to relax my muscles and to finish a stressful day.
I've only started practicing yoga recently, so I currently just stick to YouTube videos aimed at beginners. It's still very good for my posture, my back and neck, as I spend a lot of hours working on my laptop. So it helps a lot to unwind and also stretch and tone after a day sitting in a chair in front of a computer. And just a few minutes of yoga helped me reduce some stress in my neck and shoulders.
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?