Yoga Studio is an excellent app. Whether for waking up, going to sleep, destressing, back relief or whatever, it offers a nice relaxing inner masssge that is available for all levels, allowing those who prefer to put together their own routine together to do so and those who prefer it prepackaged to do so. I enjoy it so much that I don’t have to drag myself to do it. It’s a joy.
Thanks for asking! I normally go to YouTube or Nike Training Club (NTC) for Yoga and other stretching sessions as well as any type of workout.
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Is yoga making you more productive?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?