Yoga Studio is an excellent app. Whether for waking up, going to sleep, destressing, back relief or whatever, it offers a nice relaxing inner masssge that is available for all levels, allowing those who prefer to put together their own routine together to do so and those who prefer it prepackaged to do so. I enjoy it so much that I don’t have to drag myself to do it. It’s a joy.
Thanks for asking! I normally go to YouTube or Nike Training Club (NTC) for Yoga and other stretching sessions as well as any type of workout.
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?