Right after getting up in the morning, before breakfast. I sometimes eat a banana before yoga if I think I might need it, but then I wait a half hour before my practice
I really like to do yoga in the morning after doing some stuff and in the garden out side under the sun light and refreshing air. And I also like to do it at evenings or in sunset or before go to sleep. Yoga is something really amazing that available to do all the day anytime
Morning! If I can be up jusssst before sunrise then amaaazing but usually its 730am…. I also do a few stretches in bed to help me relax and sleep better. But it doesn't matter… use whatever time you find in your schedule… the focus is on increasing strength and flexibility…. I won't even say where ever you are most energized… cos I am a night owl but doing yoga in the morning wakes me up… otherwise I'm not a morning person. I just kept at it… lost the routine in between then jumped back and after an year the above is what I figured out about ME. and that's the main point… its about YOU! Don't be pressurised but those insta pics and videos! They are made with the intention to be attractive. You do you!
I like to do yoga right away in the morning to energize me for my day. However, it can also be nice to do yoga outside in the afternoon sun ☀️
It will be either sunrise or sunset. I usually prefer to do suryanamaskar along with other yoga asana and find it quite more effective. I prefer evening i. e. While sunset bcoz i am not an early bird so it's convenient.
Starting days with yoga Will start your body and mind for upcomming day. Ending day with slow relaxing flow will reduce stress for sweet dreams.
My yoga practice is slowly growing – I usually enjoy doing stretching in the morning and because I love to be tender in the nighttime, I’m going to be more intentional about doing it at night before bed. Mostly I feel self-conscious about how to move my body so I’m taking my yoga practice gently and steadily as I go along
The best time to do yoga for me is in the morning, in the exact middle between breakfast and lunch, so it's more likely for me to do it because it's early, I'm still full of energy and not tired enough to say a no using tiredness as an excuse.
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- Which yoga app do you prefer? And why?
- How do you improve your yoga without an instructor or class? I can’t afford them.