Yoga! Easy to do at home and lots of videos to watch of all different types. I find it to be a lot more enjoyable than weightlifting. Helps you mentally and physically
I prefer yoga because it teaches you to feel in touch with your body needs and soul. It’s a trip through knowledge, resistance, persistence and strength.
They serve different purposes. Yoga gives you flexibility, and weightlifting helps you build muscle. A combination would probably be good as yoga would stretch your muscles and help prevent soreness from weightlifting. As well as stiffness that might occur as a result of overworking certain muscles.
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?