Yoga! Easy to do at home and lots of videos to watch of all different types. I find it to be a lot more enjoyable than weightlifting. Helps you mentally and physically
I prefer yoga because it teaches you to feel in touch with your body needs and soul. It’s a trip through knowledge, resistance, persistence and strength.
They serve different purposes. Yoga gives you flexibility, and weightlifting helps you build muscle. A combination would probably be good as yoga would stretch your muscles and help prevent soreness from weightlifting. As well as stiffness that might occur as a result of overworking certain muscles.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?