Down Dog apps for yoga and other fitness, and Calm for winding down. These apps have enriched my life and nurtured my mind, body, and emotions! Both have free versions, so it's easy to give them a try. I paid for the subscriptions, and the full versions are totally worth it. Give them a try, and enjoy!
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?