Down Dog apps for yoga and other fitness, and Calm for winding down. These apps have enriched my life and nurtured my mind, body, and emotions! Both have free versions, so it's easy to give them a try. I paid for the subscriptions, and the full versions are totally worth it. Give them a try, and enjoy!
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?