For me, the "Sun Salutations Intro" was WAY harder than the actual "Sun Salutations" timed yoga program on this app. I was trying to hold each position for 30 seconds and… WHEW.
Personally, I still don't think I'm doing the 8-point bow correctly. If there's a pose in any yoga routine that makes you feel like you need to take a breather, pause the guide and rest for 60 secinds tops.
Now, if there's a pose that HURTS (not a stretchy/pulling sensation, but physically crampy or sharp) try googling a modified version of the pose to make it easier on whatever body part is suffering. Common modifications may lighten the load on knees, the back, or other places where previous injuries cause stiffness.
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?