For me, the "Sun Salutations Intro" was WAY harder than the actual "Sun Salutations" timed yoga program on this app. I was trying to hold each position for 30 seconds and… WHEW.
Personally, I still don't think I'm doing the 8-point bow correctly. If there's a pose in any yoga routine that makes you feel like you need to take a breather, pause the guide and rest for 60 secinds tops.
Now, if there's a pose that HURTS (not a stretchy/pulling sensation, but physically crampy or sharp) try googling a modified version of the pose to make it easier on whatever body part is suffering. Common modifications may lighten the load on knees, the back, or other places where previous injuries cause stiffness.
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?