Yes you can! But don’t go crazy if ur not urged to it or your body will ache. I suggest using the app Yoga Daily instead of YouTube. It has really helped me.
I’ve been practicing yoga twice a day both from YouTube and other apps. Yoga in the morning helps my body to awake and Yoga in the afternoon is perfect to relax after work/study.
I’m doing the 4 minutes ancient yoga of this app in the morning when I get up and I start my day with this. Nothing more.
You can do it more than one time a day but it’s recommended to start a gentle routine, preferably in the morning if you’re an early bird and a beginner. A good vinyasa flow for 30 minutes at least, will help you get going throughout the day and if you like to have another session in the evening, try a gentle yin yoga focusing more on the breathing and long stretches. No break is necessary during your routine if you just follow your breath and go on your own pace. Happy Yoga! Namaste.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?