Yes you can! But don’t go crazy if ur not urged to it or your body will ache. I suggest using the app Yoga Daily instead of YouTube. It has really helped me.
I’ve been practicing yoga twice a day both from YouTube and other apps. Yoga in the morning helps my body to awake and Yoga in the afternoon is perfect to relax after work/study.
I’m doing the 4 minutes ancient yoga of this app in the morning when I get up and I start my day with this. Nothing more.
You can do it more than one time a day but it’s recommended to start a gentle routine, preferably in the morning if you’re an early bird and a beginner. A good vinyasa flow for 30 minutes at least, will help you get going throughout the day and if you like to have another session in the evening, try a gentle yin yoga focusing more on the breathing and long stretches. No break is necessary during your routine if you just follow your breath and go on your own pace. Happy Yoga! Namaste.
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?