I to do Yoga with Adriene lol she's a great teacher and she's funny too. It's easy to find what feels good on the mat with yoga with Adriene.
I don’t really follow any yoga tutorials. I just do what I know or occasionally use different tutorials but no one in specific.
Right no my favorite is YouTube yogi is mad fit, but I've only done two yoga sessions and am still figuring out what I like and need.
Same! I'm doing a modified version of her 30 day challenge. I say modified, because I dont have too much time to workout and on days where I do another activity, I'm only doing the wind down exercises.
- Have any one of you guys experienced pain on the sole of your feet ? I’m sure I’m doing my poses correctly but I don’t know if the pain is from pressure or idk what
- What style of yoga helps you most?
- Where does yoga hold the most power for you? Is it through gentleness, strength, breathing, slowing down, listening, or building a sweat, etc.?
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?