I to do Yoga with Adriene lol she's a great teacher and she's funny too. It's easy to find what feels good on the mat with yoga with Adriene.
I don’t really follow any yoga tutorials. I just do what I know or occasionally use different tutorials but no one in specific.
Right no my favorite is YouTube yogi is mad fit, but I've only done two yoga sessions and am still figuring out what I like and need.
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- Which yoga app do you prefer? And why?
- How do you improve your yoga without an instructor or class? I can’t afford them.
- How do you integrate yoga into your life? The middle of the day seems too disruptive yet maybe that is a helpful time to integrate practice