It really depends n how I’m feeling and how much time I have. Doing yoga at all has huge benefits so practice as long as you feel comfortable, even if that’s just 1 minute! I usually do shorter practiced that are 20-30 minutes long.
I am pretty busy throughout the day but I like doing yoga in the late afternoon to early nighttime. I usually practice for 5-30 minutes depending on how much time I have, just doing it to feel relaxed, or if it’s for stretching an injury caused by exercise.
About 20 minutes a day. I've picked out a Yoga with Adrienne 30 day challenge that works well for the purposes of this app 🙂
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- Which yoga app do you prefer? And why?
- How do you improve your yoga without an instructor or class? I can’t afford them.
- How do you integrate yoga into your life? The middle of the day seems too disruptive yet maybe that is a helpful time to integrate practice