It really depends n how I’m feeling and how much time I have. Doing yoga at all has huge benefits so practice as long as you feel comfortable, even if that’s just 1 minute! I usually do shorter practiced that are 20-30 minutes long.
I am pretty busy throughout the day but I like doing yoga in the late afternoon to early nighttime. I usually practice for 5-30 minutes depending on how much time I have, just doing it to feel relaxed, or if it’s for stretching an injury caused by exercise.
About 20 minutes a day. I've picked out a Yoga with Adrienne 30 day challenge that works well for the purposes of this app 🙂
Gon Ala E.
It varies. I do 5 mins sun salutations in the morning. I like Kassandra on YouTube for the long ones; they are anywhere from 10 mins to 1 hr depending on how much time I have available/what mood I am in.
My routine includes yoga + high intensity workout in morning for around 2 hours and in night before going to bed an half an hour yoga…
I usually do at least thirty minutes. I find that the half hour is the right amount of time to get into the flow and get all the mental and physical benefits. You mentally get in the right space and then physically you’re warmed up and engaged. I love to try for longer but I honor my body and what I feel for that day. I don’t push myself on days I feel weak or tired. Even 5 mins is good!
In the morning after waking up I do a longer, 15-20 minute practice with more movement. In the evening before going to bed I do a shorter, 7-10 minute practice with less movement.
- Have any one of you guys experienced pain on the sole of your feet ? I’m sure I’m doing my poses correctly but I don’t know if the pain is from pressure or idk what
- What style of yoga helps you most?
- Where does yoga hold the most power for you? Is it through gentleness, strength, breathing, slowing down, listening, or building a sweat, etc.?
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?