'Down dog' has a really good yoga app, although you have to pay after the 30 day free trial. I personally watch youtube for my yoga practice. Search for 'yoga with Adriene', she is the loveliest person ever and guides you exactly for your first steps in yoga.
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?
- How do you do yoga when your really busy