I think so. It's movement at any rate and there are so many different kinds which can help with different things; strength, flexibility, internal peace. Sounds a bit like mumbo jumbo, I know, but it works for me. If it works for you then go for it!
I don't know but it's very helpful if you have anxiety and stress and need to shut your brain off. I know my legs have gotten stronger from lunges and my arms and core have gotten stronger. Strength training would be better if you're looking to get really strong fast
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Is yoga making you more productive?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?