I think so. It's movement at any rate and there are so many different kinds which can help with different things; strength, flexibility, internal peace. Sounds a bit like mumbo jumbo, I know, but it works for me. If it works for you then go for it!
I don't know but it's very helpful if you have anxiety and stress and need to shut your brain off. I know my legs have gotten stronger from lunges and my arms and core have gotten stronger. Strength training would be better if you're looking to get really strong fast
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?
- Do you do Yoga even wkds and holidays?
- What is your favorite pose?
- What’s your best yoga tips for new yogis?