Balance is the key, once you know your inner Zen. It evolves you to do better. Measuring it up evaluates the mind in precision form so you can be prepared and precise on point the amount of time your using.
I don't know if this will answer you question but to be honest, I don't. All I do is set an alarm to make sure I do it every day of the week except the weekend and I make sure that I do it. If I don't, I punish myself by not allowing myself to, for example, drink coffee for two days. Small things. I am, however, aware of the magic yoga is doing to my body and especially my legs and I love it! Good luck on your journey and I hope I helped! 🙂
I started out with doing 15 minutes of yoga 🧘♀️ then slowly upped it to 30 minutes! I don’t do yoga 🧘♂️ every day but I do try to keep up with it! I have gained greater strength and balance!
One of my goals is flexibility, so I measure my progress by how far I've come in achieving splits, backbends etc. That is the goal that getse started, but what keeps me going is the way I feel after, and how present I become in my own body even when I'm not doing yoga. That is what really tells me how far I've come.
Ever since I decided to get on a schedule and do yoga, I have been better than ever and for the past two days my posture has been getting better and I've been getting brighter days 🙂
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?