Savashana 🙂 Savasana (Corpse Pose) has been called the most difficult of the asanas. Indeed, many yoga students who can happily balance, bend, and twist through the rest of class struggle with just lying on the floor. The reason is that the art of relaxation is harder than it looks. I love this pose because it forces me to take time to really truly breathe and relax and just BE. I love to finish off my yoga practices with it and think it sets a beautiful intention for the day.
tree pose, because i can focus on anchoring myself to the ground, as well as my breathing, therefore anchoring within myself as well
My favorite yoga pose has got to be cat and cow because I feel like I just focus on breathing and it feels really nice on my back. It's good to just do a small morning yoga to start your day, very refreshing and awakening.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?