I feel like the practice is more effective and peaceful when you do. I normally just concentrate on my breath and make sure my movements match the breaths. It helps me count out how long to hold positions and get deeper into them. It also helps me focus more on what my body is feeling and doing, allowing me to make adjustments as needed.
well.. yea kinda.. but i believe it's subjective. I feel better if i concentrate to my breath while I'm doing yoga. so if someone don't feel like this it's okay too
What is concentration in meditation? Follow the moves in yoga as best as you can, try not to dwell on other thoughts while doing yoga poses. If that is concentration, then answer is yes.
Not exactly, you might need to learn the yoga stretches for a while, but then once you get the hang out it it'll go smoothly and then you might meditate or say affirmations
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?