I do yoga once a day. I usually have a pretty busy schedule so I just do it either whenever I get time. I usually just look up some yoga videos on YouTube, lol. I choose a random one for each day. That was probably confusing, but I hope that answers your question. 😂
I practice yoga everyday as part of my morning routine. I try different videos on YouTube, depending on my mood, how I feel in my body and what sounds interesting! I try to do 20 minutes but will do more or less depending how achey I feel.
I usually do Yin, Restorative, or Gentle Yoga, with an emphasis on breath, at night time to help wind down and transition to relaxation time. My goal is to add a morning Hatha practice to my routine in the near future. I am not brave, or limber enough, enough yet for Vinyasa. Gentle does it for now.
just once a day, and i practice asanas, usually a blend of ashtanga and vinyasa. but, lately alo yoga’s elemental series has my heart since i’m a fan of the last air bender :,)
Once a day at most, usually slow long asanas as I need flexibility more than strength so hatha yoga or slower still yin yoga
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- Which yoga app do you prefer? And why?
- How do you improve your yoga without an instructor or class? I can’t afford them.