I follow online classes by Rodney Yee. Since I started with yoga. Following life yoga lessons are nice because you meet new people. Search on apps like Gaia for a teacher that works best for you
I dont think you have to go to classes, but I do think videos are preferable to books or or online still images. A video can show you the entire movement and give you a better angle so you can see the whole picture and not just the view from the side or front.
Yeah doing yoga wrong may create challanges. It is advisable that we understand yoga from a good practitioner physically or over online. Online videos from reputed teacher will be good followed by picture to train systematically
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?