Remind myself the reason i started working out and all the benefits of doing so. I also remember that i am not a quitter and ought to finish what I started
Maybe give yourself a little treat every 5 days in a row you do it for example maybe if you successfully exercise 5 days in a row you can go buy yourself your favorite snack 🙂
It depends on how bad the depression is! Because if you know that you can do it, you will do it! You can fight with it! It's only in our minds! Once when we say "No, I can't." We begin saying it again and again. Which is bad! Exercising and yoga are the best thing to clear your mind and be the best part of yourself!
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?
- How do you do yoga when your really busy