I like slowing down, thinking about nothing but my breath and body, stretching tight or tired muscles. I like the stillness, the way I feel during and afterwards. It enlivens and feeds my soul.
For me it's taking a breath, slowing down and actually taking the time to look at little things instead of rushing around all the time with my head cut off
For me, it is about slowing down and getting to know my body, how it moves, where it holds tensions. It's me-time. I don't see it as a work out. Sometimes I will just do 5 minutes of stretches if I have had a busy day, just to ensure I spend those 5 minutes getting to know and appreciate myself 😊
Slowing down and breathing. I do a bedtime video and it helps my brain shut down for the night. My morning video helps me focus before my brain starts running non stop for the day.
- How long do you generally do yoga for?
- Do you do Yoga even wkds and holidays?
- What is your favorite pose?
- What’s your best yoga tips for new yogis?
- How much time and effort it takes to start felling more flexible?
- Have any one of you guys experienced pain on the sole of your feet ? I’m sure I’m doing my poses correctly but I don’t know if the pain is from pressure or idk what
- What style of yoga helps you most?
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?