Sa Eeda C.
When my mental health was at risk. I found meditation, prayer and yoga to be essential, in adddition to therapy and medicine.
I started taking yoga more seriously after going to a class a couple times with two friends. This gave us reciprocal “no excuse” mentalities as we didn’t want to be the lazy one of the trio that cancelled on the others. And we do the same now in quarantine. We send each other our favorite YouTube yoga sessions that we follow along to and exchange them so we can see what the others are finding relaxing or challenging. I personally like being able to choose between a more intense or relaxing yoga session depending on how my day went (I do yoga in evenings after kids are in bed so I have quiet).
Ma Va N.
During the home office period during covid pandemic I found my everyday much less stressful at he same time i truggled to be awake. After morning yoga i really see he benefits of such a start of my day.
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?