You find time. Anytime. Or you involve your busyness with you yoga for example you have alot of homework but also want to do yoga you can answer a question then hold a yoga pose for 30 secs
Ka Ka K.
I always do yoga first thing in the morning (ok maybe not first, but right after brushing my teeth, drinking a glass of water and meditation). When I'm busy, I simply wake up earlier. When I have time, I usually take a longer time for yoga/stretching, but even when I'm busy I always strive for at least 20 minutes every morning.
There are short ones on YouTube. It is about finding and actively creating that time in the beginning. I am sure everyone has 5-10 min before going to bed. It also gives you a better night's sleep.
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?
- How do you measure your progress in yoga?
- What are some creative ways to get moving?
- Do you feel that yoga counts as exercise or is it more of a mental health practice?