Taking it slow and strengthening those muscles a little each day is the best!
Some other poses you could try for core strength (or belly fat specifically) are:
– Bow pose
– Bridge pose
– Plow pose
– Shoulder stand
– Knee to nose
– Baby crow
– Fish pose (legs up).
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?
- Do you do Yoga even wkds and holidays?
- What is your favorite pose?
- What’s your best yoga tips for new yogis?