With a yoga pose? My yoga teacher tells me that you have to feel what ur body needs. If ur body tells you need a break or it does not feel good you should follow it.
If you can't comfortably breath through not, then you're pushing into far! Listen to your body and fine grace in your movement
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?