My biggest challenge is having the courage to create my own yoga routines. I have the material And now I have the motivation.
L Rke U.
It depends on the sessions. More intensive sessions leave me feeling energized, while less intense leave me feeling more relaxed and in touch with my body.
Yes, Yoga changed my life hugely for the better. I started yoga in college to help me get stronger and stay stress-free. After about 2 years, I started teaching. The real transformation came when I got my 200 hr YTT certification through Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts. This certification provided me with not only a foundation for postures and movements, but with a stronger foundation for meditation, mindfulness, and breathing exercises. I also benefited from deepening my spiritual practice and growing in self-acceptance.
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?