I'm watching Yoga With Adrienne videos in YouTube and follow her 30-day series. After a while, I've noticed how yoga helps me to maintain my other things instead of procrastinating or complaining of low energy. I'm now more relaxed and productive.
Well in my opinion it’s possible to achieve you yoga goals with a lot of practice. Also make sure you do it in front of a mirror so you get happy with your own posture improvements.
Using YouTube videos is a great way to follow yoga classes! My favourite is Boho Beautiful, who travel the world and are at a new location in each video! They have yoga flows, yoga workouts, yin yoga, beginner yoga, pilates and meditation, and also include some challenges in their videos too!
Youtube has a lot of free yoga instructional videos for beginners. I have started with the easiest one, putting sun salutations in my morning routine and trying to build up from there
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- Which yoga app do you prefer? And why?
- How do you integrate yoga into your life? The middle of the day seems too disruptive yet maybe that is a helpful time to integrate practice