Always knowing that if I miss it, I haven’t failed. I also try to remember that whenever I do yoga I never regret it afterwards!
Although I sometimes do not want to do my yoga session, I remind myself that I will feel better and more accomplished once it is over. I like to see the progress that I have made in my yoga journey, i.e. strength and flexibility increase.
It makes me feel empowered and feels like I am doing something beneficial for my body. It calms me and takes my mind off of everything else going on right now.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?