I have not from these poses. However, I have from other things and it usually is a result of one or more if the shoes or sandals I have been wearing.
I experience a soreness there whenever I work on my balancing. I'm new to yoga, so focusing a lot of my weight on my feet stretches those muscles in ways I havent really done before, hence the soreness. If you're experiencing pain, it might be from the muscles stretching or from your feet cramping. It might help to give your feet a little warm up stretch or massage before doing your yoga next time. As always, listen to your body and find a way to do the poses that works for you!
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?