I have not from these poses. However, I have from other things and it usually is a result of one or more if the shoes or sandals I have been wearing.
I experience a soreness there whenever I work on my balancing. I'm new to yoga, so focusing a lot of my weight on my feet stretches those muscles in ways I havent really done before, hence the soreness. If you're experiencing pain, it might be from the muscles stretching or from your feet cramping. It might help to give your feet a little warm up stretch or massage before doing your yoga next time. As always, listen to your body and find a way to do the poses that works for you!
- How long do you generally do yoga for?
- Do you do Yoga even wkds and holidays?
- What is your favorite pose?
- What’s your best yoga tips for new yogis?
- How much time and effort it takes to start felling more flexible?
- What style of yoga helps you most?
- Where does yoga hold the most power for you? Is it through gentleness, strength, breathing, slowing down, listening, or building a sweat, etc.?
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?