I would ask yourself these questions first:
• What time of day do I practice my yoga routinely?
• Why am I doing yoga in the first place? What is my motivation?
• What will be the end goal for doing yoga?
• What part of the body do I want to focus on for my ten minutes?
Once you narrow down precisely what you want it will be easier to find what you are looking for.
The best place I can tell you for for free yoga classes would be on YouTube. Otherwise, I would look into commuting more time to yoga and speak to a yogi. They will help guide you through routines and practices that will enlighten and ease your body. After some time you will learn to feel yoga and understand what works best for your body. Yogi don’t have to be certified but go with someone who has been taught by a great teacher. Talk to them about their lives to make sure you feel comfortable with your teacher. They are meant to be open and patient as to guide you on your journey.
This may not have been exactly the answer you were seeking but I hope it helps.
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?