I would ask yourself these questions first:
• What time of day do I practice my yoga routinely?
• Why am I doing yoga in the first place? What is my motivation?
• What will be the end goal for doing yoga?
• What part of the body do I want to focus on for my ten minutes?
Once you narrow down precisely what you want it will be easier to find what you are looking for.
The best place I can tell you for for free yoga classes would be on YouTube. Otherwise, I would look into commuting more time to yoga and speak to a yogi. They will help guide you through routines and practices that will enlighten and ease your body. After some time you will learn to feel yoga and understand what works best for your body. Yogi don’t have to be certified but go with someone who has been taught by a great teacher. Talk to them about their lives to make sure you feel comfortable with your teacher. They are meant to be open and patient as to guide you on your journey.
This may not have been exactly the answer you were seeking but I hope it helps.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?