I go with what feels right in the moment. I try to stick to routines but my lifestyle never allows for that exact kind of consistency, so better to go with the flow by try stick to a semi routine
I tend to go with what feels right in the moment but these days, just getting things done by a specifically on the day that I need to do them is falling into a routine
Well I used to go with what feels right before but now I have a routine and it keeps me on my toes and I'm seeing improvement. I hope you figure out what works for you 🙂
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?