I go with what feels right in the moment. I try to stick to routines but my lifestyle never allows for that exact kind of consistency, so better to go with the flow by try stick to a semi routine
I tend to go with what feels right in the moment but these days, just getting things done by a specifically on the day that I need to do them is falling into a routine
Well I used to go with what feels right before but now I have a routine and it keeps me on my toes and I'm seeing improvement. I hope you figure out what works for you 🙂
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?