I go with what feels right in the moment. I try to stick to routines but my lifestyle never allows for that exact kind of consistency, so better to go with the flow by try stick to a semi routine
I tend to go with what feels right in the moment but these days, just getting things done by a specifically on the day that I need to do them is falling into a routine
Well I used to go with what feels right before but now I have a routine and it keeps me on my toes and I'm seeing improvement. I hope you figure out what works for you 🙂
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?