I have been using the app daily yoga for a few years now and absolutely love it. It does come with a couple of subscriptions within the app but they do have free programs if you don’t want or can’t afford it. They also have sales all the time on their subscriptions and even have guided mediations on the app. They also have a community section where p
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?