Pigeon position is good for stretching out my thighs and tensing up muscles I usually don't notice. This helps me to relax them because I'm more conscious of their tenseness.
I like child’s pose because I get a good stretch and it’s very relaxing. I also like bound angle pose because it opens up my hips which are always tight.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?