Pigeon position is good for stretching out my thighs and tensing up muscles I usually don't notice. This helps me to relax them because I'm more conscious of their tenseness.
I like child’s pose because I get a good stretch and it’s very relaxing. I also like bound angle pose because it opens up my hips which are always tight.
- Have any one of you guys experienced pain on the sole of your feet ? I’m sure I’m doing my poses correctly but I don’t know if the pain is from pressure or idk what
- What style of yoga helps you most?
- Where does yoga hold the most power for you? Is it through gentleness, strength, breathing, slowing down, listening, or building a sweat, etc.?
- Do you like doing yoga
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?