I first wake up, I stretch. When I get out of bed, I drink a glass of water that I have prepared the night before.
I was unhappy when I was young and now that I am much older I notice so many things in nature, animals and truly appreciate them and am grateful each day because I have changed and am with people that like me.
I am retired and have no exams to study for taking a test.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?