I think if you really wanna to go far it is important.for the success it is important as a food .workout fits your mind and also your body.and do not forget sound mind lives in sound body
Personally, I aim to do only a 10min sequence focused on stretching and relaxation. After I start, I gauge how much energy I have and incorporate some core strength and balance exercises depending on how I feel that day, but this way I always feel like I achieved and even surpassed my goal.
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?
- How do you do yoga when your really busy