I think if you really wanna to go far it is important.for the success it is important as a food .workout fits your mind and also your body.and do not forget sound mind lives in sound body
Personally, I aim to do only a 10min sequence focused on stretching and relaxation. After I start, I gauge how much energy I have and incorporate some core strength and balance exercises depending on how I feel that day, but this way I always feel like I achieved and even surpassed my goal.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?