Yes, it does. It helps with the focus and it also keeps us healthy both physically and mentally. When we are more healthy in both those areas, it could give us a boost of motivation and it could help in our productivity.
- Do you know someone on YouTube who makes yoga videos longer than 40 minutes?
- What is the minimal amount of time I should do yoga a day?
- Am I really getting a benefit from yoga if I don’t work up a sweat?
- Is yoga spiritual or physical?
- When is the best time to do it?
- What type of yoga helps destress you the most?
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?