A mix between Vinyasa and Restorative. I do restorative if I am lazy but need a stretch. I try to do Vinyasa most days as it is a better workout
Quick 10 minutes in bed and 20 minutes practice after work. I work standing and moving weights, so for me it's something that stretches my hamstrings and lower back
I follow yoga with Adrienne on YouTube. She has a wide range of different sessions both in timing and content. She also does a calendar of sessions for each month.
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?