A mix between Vinyasa and Restorative. I do restorative if I am lazy but need a stretch. I try to do Vinyasa most days as it is a better workout
Quick 10 minutes in bed and 20 minutes practice after work. I work standing and moving weights, so for me it's something that stretches my hamstrings and lower back
I follow yoga with Adrienne on YouTube. She has a wide range of different sessions both in timing and content. She also does a calendar of sessions for each month.
- Is another time limit aside from 20mins acceptable?
- What kind of exercises in yoga do you prefer? Which one makes you feel more clera mindly!
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose