A mix between Vinyasa and Restorative. I do restorative if I am lazy but need a stretch. I try to do Vinyasa most days as it is a better workout
Quick 10 minutes in bed and 20 minutes practice after work. I work standing and moving weights, so for me it's something that stretches my hamstrings and lower back
I follow yoga with Adrienne on YouTube. She has a wide range of different sessions both in timing and content. She also does a calendar of sessions for each month.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?