Of course.And actually I love yoga cause it doesn't only help in being mentally and physically fit but also lead us to a better version of ourselves with an outstanding personality.If someone is ignoring yoga then the one is losing Trillions every single second.
I love it! Aside from the fact that I find it helps clear my head it’s a great strength builder and I’m in a lot better shape because of it. I’m also so much more flexible and find I have less tension in my neck back and shoulders. It also is great for form in different positions that are common for working out so it helps you do a better workout that won’t cause pain
The answer is yes and no. I just started with some basic positions and they are difficult. However, I really do feel amazing when I ask done with the set of positions. So….like I said, yes and no.
M Line Q.
Yes, I like it. Every morning starts with yoga fills up my confidence and makes me happy. It also good at body shaping too.
- Have any one of you guys experienced pain on the sole of your feet ? I’m sure I’m doing my poses correctly but I don’t know if the pain is from pressure or idk what
- What style of yoga helps you most?
- Where does yoga hold the most power for you? Is it through gentleness, strength, breathing, slowing down, listening, or building a sweat, etc.?
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?