2. Increase strength and tone muscles
3. Improved respiration energy vitality
4. Maintaining a balanced metabolism
5. Weight reduction
In the evening, before bed, it’s a good way to relax. I use moving meditations to help calm my mind and body before I sleep.
I suffer from back pain and I do yoga to help with my spine flexibility and to stop my back muscles seizing up. It’s the most effective treatment for back problems and some of the techniques are used by doctors who ask patients with back problems to stretch and exercise.
It is a low impact way of helping your body to stay strong and flexible.
My body will thank me for the decision I make each day to do yoga – putting my body, my only home, into action, awaken my sleeping muscles, fixing my posture, building up my core strength and finding myself more productive.
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?
- How do you do yoga when your really busy