Start with yoga sessions at home, streaming from YouTube. Start with beginners sessions, lits of stretching, breathing and meditating.
Math O E.
You should start small, simpler stretches and positions. Also doing yoga everyday will help you regain flexibility. Doing yoga twice a day in the morning and at night will help you ease into it! Hope this helps! 🙂
There are a large number of Yoga for beginners videos on YouTube. You can play around with the instructors until you find one you can relate to.
I have definitely be a couch potato for a longtime and I'm completely stiff. The best way for me is to start easy, basic movements to get into it and I try to be more flexible day after day
The two minute rule. Tell yourself you’re going to breathe and stretch for two minutes. Limit yourself to good posture and relaxed deep breathing. After these two minutes of sitting in this posture and breathing you will naturally one to stretch your arms and your torso. Stand up raise both arms up, and tilt your torso to the left. Inhale back to center,Exhale lower your body to the right. Contemplate your body and your breath. And congratulate yourself for taking a short break.
The best way I found is to instead of sitting on the couch move to the floor while you’re watching tv and Stretch your back and try reaching for your toes
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- Which yoga app do you prefer? And why?
- How do you improve your yoga without an instructor or class? I can’t afford them.