I think yoga mat is the best. I would not considered socks because you loose the feeling with the ground. Maybe you should change position at a different pace (slower or faster)
I've had great success using a simple yoga mat on top of the carpet. I bought an inexpensive one, and it works just fine. But it definitely helps me stick the yoga poses better, and more safely!
- Is yoga spiritual or physical?
- When is the best time to do it?
- What type of yoga helps destress you the most?
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Is yoga making you more productive?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick