I think yoga mat is the best. I would not considered socks because you loose the feeling with the ground. Maybe you should change position at a different pace (slower or faster)
I've had great success using a simple yoga mat on top of the carpet. I bought an inexpensive one, and it works just fine. But it definitely helps me stick the yoga poses better, and more safely!
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?