When I’m sick I still try to do some yoga. Most of the time I just have a stuffy nose and that can get in the way because it makes it harder for me to breath, and when I bend over my nose drips like crazy. So I always make sure I blow my nose really well before doing yoga and having peppermint essential oil going helps to open my nose.
I don’t – I lay in bed and sleep, however when my stomach hurts I curl up into a ball or child’s pose if u would like to call it, I also elevate my feet
My back was hurting the three days before and I did yoga and stretching with this hurt cause these two is important and in my routines
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?