I got the idea of doing yoga everyday from this app. I have had quite a bad back since an incident at work last year which has been aggravated by having to work from home, sitting at a desk all day and not moving much. So I don’t actually use the poses on here. I’ve used YouTube videos as I find they describe it better. Yoga by Adrienne is great. She has routines for all different problems and a range of abilities and lengths of time
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?
- How do you do yoga when your really busy