I had an interest in yoga since I was a kid. My aunt was an instructor and I thought it was so cool. So I've always had an interest in it which made wanting to do it easy. As far as actually doing it, I just decided to start stretching every morning and night one day. I read a yoga book for some help on starting and followed videos on YouTube. I'm no professional and often times I just do stretches that feel good in the moment.
I started doing yoga at the u university sports centre during my busiest times with deadlines and presentations regularly. It gave me time to relax. After that I did it very now and then, but never on a regular basis for a longer period of time. Now I'm trying to do yoga every day for a month. Although I'm not going to stress if I skip a few days. I can just pick it up where I left off.
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?