I had an interest in yoga since I was a kid. My aunt was an instructor and I thought it was so cool. So I've always had an interest in it which made wanting to do it easy. As far as actually doing it, I just decided to start stretching every morning and night one day. I read a yoga book for some help on starting and followed videos on YouTube. I'm no professional and often times I just do stretches that feel good in the moment.
I started doing yoga at the u university sports centre during my busiest times with deadlines and presentations regularly. It gave me time to relax. After that I did it very now and then, but never on a regular basis for a longer period of time. Now I'm trying to do yoga every day for a month. Although I'm not going to stress if I skip a few days. I can just pick it up where I left off.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?