Anything is acceptable, be sure to love the one minute practice as much as the 20 minute, every little bit is a step in the right direction
It really depends on the day planned a 20 minute time limit is in between short to long, enough stretch to wake the body up and enough energy to do other things for the rest of the day. Also effective for refocusing. So 20 minutes is good but if somebody's habits list for the day is 5 habits and below then can increase to 30
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?