A good yoga session is 20 minutes to one hour. If I have high energy after 20 minutes then I will repeat the session, especially if there are moves I want to practice. Sometimes I try out a new routine. If I’m feeling strong at the start I go for 60 or 90 minutes, I find the longer programs are interesting enough to keep focused and if a pose is troublesome I’m able to watch the video knowing that I can study the move and still get a good long workout in.
I do not know what you mean by a session because you didn’t explain I get if this was a accident but if you did try to give a question then please explain with better context.
Depends on what your feeling, sometimes when I wake up I love to do a really long workout and yoga session but sometimes I just do 1min wake up exercise and 4 min yoga so for me it depends on what your are feeling that day
If you see this I hope your happy and healthy and that your day is beautiful,, you are loved xx
I say for a full session of your morning or evening routine should be 20 or more minutes equal to everything in each routine but time vary from what you do in your routine
- Is yoga spiritual or physical?
- When is the best time to do it?
- What type of yoga helps destress you the most?
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Is yoga making you more productive?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick