Sinterde 2,5 months everyday and before I had periods when I lived in other cities as Capetown and Amsterdam. When I was busy/ lightly overwhelmed because of new city it helped me finding relaxation and calmness
I've been doing yoga for about a year now and I don't go to any type of yoga class I go on to Pinterest and pick out 5 pins on yoga and I pick one to do each day and then I restart when it's the next week.
About a week or two. I'm generally not a fan of yoga, but I saw an infographic on a social media app about yoga poses for better sleep. Now I try to take a shower and do a few minutes of yoga before bed every night. So far, I've seen small improvements in my sleep, but I haven't been doing it very consistently/for long. The Fabulous app is helping me get into the habit!
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?